Skip to main content

History

           
 

       I understand that not everyone finds history fun, I'd like to share why I love it so much. well, because life itself has to move forward despite so many hardships around us,history gives me the opportunity to view how the people before me, made decisions and endured them.

First of all, I'd like to start off with the background of different countries. When it comes to history, my main area of interest in world history. I love world history because I get to learn how societies functioned, how people interacted with each other, how governments were run, and about the cultures of countries I usually have never been to before. For me, it's like exploring a world I've never been to, or can't go to.

Another reason why I love history is that it answers a lot more questions than I originally thought it would. Why do we celebrate certain holidays? Why is this event happening in this country? Why does this country have its customs? The list goes on and on. Something that happened centuries ago could partially explain why a certain current event is happening. Honestly, I find that pretty amazing.
The next reason I love history so much is that it's a window to the past. Time travel isn't available for us to see what life and society were like for the human race back then. So what do we do? We open a textbook, research online, attend lectures, etc. And through these mediums, we're able to "go back in time," to explore and come to understand eras we never lived through ourselves. How cool is that?
One of the coolest aspects of history is that it never stops; whether it repeats itself or not, it keeps going and continues to evolve as each day, month, or year passes. Sometimes, we even get the chance to witness history being made right before our eyes.for me, history is an adventure. It allows me to broaden my horizons and explore different cultures and ideologies. It feels great to learn how so many things are connected through history and its effects on the world. I look forward to what history has in store for us, and I am eager to learn more and more about this world. 
So to sum it all up, I like history because it's incredibly massive and it's like a fictional (fantasy, without elves and goblins and magic )book, very entertaining, except it's not fictional!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Anime?

This post is for all my readers/friends who have no idea what an anime is? I am hoping to answer all those questions that I get through this post.Every time I tried to convert my friends with ‘stupid entertainment choices’ into an anime fan, Not a lot can be talked and said in the time I am around them so I decided to make a post, just for explaining what I meant, In brief, So here goes... What is anime? The term anime is a Japanese abbreviation for the word animation. To the people who are new to anime, they might confuse it with any other cartoon, but it is not so. Anime has a distinct form of visuals that are unique to most series. They comprise of intricate storylines, fully fledged-out character arcs, catchy intro and end credit songs, beautifully composed soundtracks, captivating visuals and more. They come in many arrays of genres like sports, action, adventure, mystery, thriller, sci-fi, horror, comedy, romance, etc. Manga’s are Japanese comics created b...

When Serendipity Knocked

Sometimes, life surprises you in the most unexpected ways. It throws a name, a moment, or a person into your path that changes everything. For me, that moment came when I met her tiny, bold, with short hair framing a face that held more strength and beauty than I thought possible. She’s the kind of person you don’t forget. Fierce yet kind, strong yet tender, she carries herself with a quiet grace that draws you in. Every conversation with her feels like uncovering a new layer of the world. She challenges me, grounds me, and somehow, without even trying, makes me want to be the best version of myself. What amazes me most is how effortlessly she understands me. In a world where connection often feels fleeting or shallow, she gets me in a way no one else has. It's not just the big things; it's the little things, the way she listens, the way she shares her thoughts, the way she's unapologetically herself. Meeting her wasn't just a moment; it was a turning point. She brought...

Skyrim Was Winter, And I Was Just Waking Up

Lately, I’ve been thinking about silence. Not just the regular kind, the absence of noise, but the kind that settles inside you. The kind that creeps in when you’re alone at night, lying on your bed, phone facedown, and you just feel this weird stillness all around you. The kind of silence that makes you reflect on everything, or nothing, all at once. For me, this silence is oddly similar to something I’ve felt before in a game. It’s weird, I know. But it always takes me back to Skyrim. More specifically, to that cart ride. I’ve played a lot of games. I’ve tried escaping into open worlds, storylines, and choices I don’t always have in real life. But Skyrim ? Skyrim stayed with me. I think about that opening scene more than I probably should. You know, the one where you’re bound, gagged, nameless, and just watching the world pass by as you’re taken to your execution. That cart ride doesn’t just introduce you to the game; it mirrors real life in ways I wasn’t expecting. Yo...