Skip to main content

In a monotonous life..

                                   It is like you get up one day and not an inch of the world around you has changed. It’s not one of those fantasy movies where one day you open your eyes and discover that you have been bestowed with magical powers.

That’s never the case at least for me. Monotonousness reeks in every breath and action and event in life. Self-help tips sound great - think positive, meditate, spiritual connections, the law of attraction, peace of mind, the purpose of life.... what not. Reading is easy, following is not. Well, I’m not a stickler; then neither am I a born genius. It takes a lot to achieve stability of mind, more in the spiritual sense than the technical sense.

To quote great poets, you have a good head on your shoulders and you are steady on your feet but the only shortcoming is that this head still reels with a headache because of my sleep deprivation every night, and the feet are too lazy to get out of bed.

That much motivation. Is life really about molding a goal and living, eating, drinking and breathing that goal 24*7?
Am I the odd one out or apart from the crowd? Or is this crowd apart from me?

Does this make a difference at all? 

 To me, it doesn't.

That's why I set off in one direction and let the others set off on their own..... Minimum sarcasm (but not nil) intended to the irrational creed and their treasured tenets.
Limited time, one life, freedom to choose, everything at your discretion. Grab the steering wheel and speed away towards a life. Identify that crucial diversion in the road which generally has no directions and use your inner compass to guide you. Enjoy the road more than the destination. Peace out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Anime?

This post is for all my readers/friends who have no idea what an anime is? I am hoping to answer all those questions that I get through this post.Every time I tried to convert my friends with ‘stupid entertainment choices’ into an anime fan, Not a lot can be talked and said in the time I am around them so I decided to make a post, just for explaining what I meant, In brief, So here goes... What is anime? The term anime is a Japanese abbreviation for the word animation. To the people who are new to anime, they might confuse it with any other cartoon, but it is not so. Anime has a distinct form of visuals that are unique to most series. They comprise of intricate storylines, fully fledged-out character arcs, catchy intro and end credit songs, beautifully composed soundtracks, captivating visuals and more. They come in many arrays of genres like sports, action, adventure, mystery, thriller, sci-fi, horror, comedy, romance, etc. Manga’s are Japanese comics created b...

When Serendipity Knocked

Sometimes, life surprises you in the most unexpected ways. It throws a name, a moment, or a person into your path that changes everything. For me, that moment came when I met her tiny, bold, with short hair framing a face that held more strength and beauty than I thought possible. She’s the kind of person you don’t forget. Fierce yet kind, strong yet tender, she carries herself with a quiet grace that draws you in. Every conversation with her feels like uncovering a new layer of the world. She challenges me, grounds me, and somehow, without even trying, makes me want to be the best version of myself. What amazes me most is how effortlessly she understands me. In a world where connection often feels fleeting or shallow, she gets me in a way no one else has. It's not just the big things; it's the little things, the way she listens, the way she shares her thoughts, the way she's unapologetically herself. Meeting her wasn't just a moment; it was a turning point. She brought...

Skyrim Was Winter, And I Was Just Waking Up

Lately, I’ve been thinking about silence. Not just the regular kind, the absence of noise, but the kind that settles inside you. The kind that creeps in when you’re alone at night, lying on your bed, phone facedown, and you just feel this weird stillness all around you. The kind of silence that makes you reflect on everything, or nothing, all at once. For me, this silence is oddly similar to something I’ve felt before in a game. It’s weird, I know. But it always takes me back to Skyrim. More specifically, to that cart ride. I’ve played a lot of games. I’ve tried escaping into open worlds, storylines, and choices I don’t always have in real life. But Skyrim ? Skyrim stayed with me. I think about that opening scene more than I probably should. You know, the one where you’re bound, gagged, nameless, and just watching the world pass by as you’re taken to your execution. That cart ride doesn’t just introduce you to the game; it mirrors real life in ways I wasn’t expecting. Yo...