Skip to main content

Humble, with a bit of kanye

                       Being a neurotic intellectual who is constantly encircled by spoiled anti-intellectuals, it's challenging to find common ground in this stage of life. Finding people who operate on the same frequency as I have become a herculean task, finding them is rare, it's like finding a unicorn in a world full of sheep.

                                     I can't be myself around most people in my life right now because some things do not really resonate with them the same way they do with me. That's not to say their worldview is naive or idiotic; I acknowledge and respect the differences. 

As they say 'arrogance of the Intellect' is something all religions had warned about. If you are wise as well as smart, and there is no relation between being wise and being smart, they are not the same thing, there is no quick pathway from smart to wise,", some of the 'wise' people I've met have really been intellectually challenged, or culturally, or both. 

You could just call these people "idiots" and move on, but that's not how you grow as a human. After quite a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that if you're intelligent and wise, you can have your siloed creative community of carefully chosen friends, but you should also develop enough wisdom to see all the things that other people can do, that are of high ethical utility but outside of your intellectual domain, so the thing that came out of this internal conflict I've been facing is, you should have a good equation of intellectual brilliance with moral superiority. If intellectuals would just drop the feeling of moral superiority, then life would be so much easier for them, I will definitely work on this.

The feeling better about myself since I have a perfect and prevalent moral compass would only get me separated from most people, and I am aiming to be a better version of myself so I should just drop the arrogance that comes with my moral compass, yes that should definitely work, because... I have realized that I can't compete with someone outside the intellectual domain and that's making me bitter at some end, it's like having a better brain but with an underdeveloped human attached to it, and that's what is causing so much unbalance in my life, and that's not how the world works that's not how you do your part in the society, if I could just kill my arrogance, I would do significantly more and accomplish significantly more in life than I have till now.

"Elon Musk can't dunk" is one of my favorite quotes of all time, no matter how good anyone is at something they completely suck at something else.
 

 


Blue Ridge township Hinjewadi 15th April 2022


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Anime?

This post is for all my readers/friends who have no idea what an anime is? I am hoping to answer all those questions that I get through this post.Every time I tried to convert my friends with ‘stupid entertainment choices’ into an anime fan, Not a lot can be talked and said in the time I am around them so I decided to make a post, just for explaining what I meant, In brief, So here goes... What is anime? The term anime is a Japanese abbreviation for the word animation. To the people who are new to anime, they might confuse it with any other cartoon, but it is not so. Anime has a distinct form of visuals that are unique to most series. They comprise of intricate storylines, fully fledged-out character arcs, catchy intro and end credit songs, beautifully composed soundtracks, captivating visuals and more. They come in many arrays of genres like sports, action, adventure, mystery, thriller, sci-fi, horror, comedy, romance, etc. Manga’s are Japanese comics created b...

When Serendipity Knocked

Sometimes, life surprises you in the most unexpected ways. It throws a name, a moment, or a person into your path that changes everything. For me, that moment came when I met her tiny, bold, with short hair framing a face that held more strength and beauty than I thought possible. She’s the kind of person you don’t forget. Fierce yet kind, strong yet tender, she carries herself with a quiet grace that draws you in. Every conversation with her feels like uncovering a new layer of the world. She challenges me, grounds me, and somehow, without even trying, makes me want to be the best version of myself. What amazes me most is how effortlessly she understands me. In a world where connection often feels fleeting or shallow, she gets me in a way no one else has. It's not just the big things; it's the little things, the way she listens, the way she shares her thoughts, the way she's unapologetically herself. Meeting her wasn't just a moment; it was a turning point. She brought...

Skyrim Was Winter, And I Was Just Waking Up

Lately, I’ve been thinking about silence. Not just the regular kind, the absence of noise, but the kind that settles inside you. The kind that creeps in when you’re alone at night, lying on your bed, phone facedown, and you just feel this weird stillness all around you. The kind of silence that makes you reflect on everything, or nothing, all at once. For me, this silence is oddly similar to something I’ve felt before in a game. It’s weird, I know. But it always takes me back to Skyrim. More specifically, to that cart ride. I’ve played a lot of games. I’ve tried escaping into open worlds, storylines, and choices I don’t always have in real life. But Skyrim ? Skyrim stayed with me. I think about that opening scene more than I probably should. You know, the one where you’re bound, gagged, nameless, and just watching the world pass by as you’re taken to your execution. That cart ride doesn’t just introduce you to the game; it mirrors real life in ways I wasn’t expecting. Yo...