Skip to main content

In Pursuit of Life's Ultimate Question


Throughout my life, I have been on a quest for the ultimate answer, the answer to life, death, and everything, including the reason for my existence, my purpose, and the creation of the universe. Although this topic is often discussed and considered clichéd, I have devoted much of my free time to exploring it through writing. It is not a question that typically arises in those struggling to survive, as they focus on immediate needs rather than abstract concepts. However, this question has plagued me since childhood and remains an enigma. As a child, I was drawn to science and sought to find ways to overcome human limitations, such as our inability to see outside the visible spectrum or to survive in the wild. Although my ideas were far-fetched, they were a manifestation of my desire to transcend the human body's limitations. While reading religious books, I found their explanations too philosophical and supernatural, and I wanted straightforward answers. I became inclined towards pantheism, but I am still an agnostic because I am open to the possibility of apologizing to God, if he exists. Pursuing the ultimate answer remains my top priority, and I would be willing to sacrifice my life to achieve it. I have explored every possible resource, including movies, to help me imagine what I cannot fathom on my own. However, the various sources I have explored, such as the book Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or the movie Lucy, have only added to my confusion. Although the song Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorites, it speaks to the nihilism of life, which is disheartening.

Well, I think I could never answer the question that I have, I am not qualified to answer this question, and I think I never will be, but I will not give up on my relentless pursuit of achieving this goal. Someday I hope to find the answer, someday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Anime?

This post is for all my readers/friends who have no idea what an anime is? I am hoping to answer all those questions that I get through this post.Every time I tried to convert my friends with ‘stupid entertainment choices’ into an anime fan, Not a lot can be talked and said in the time I am around them so I decided to make a post, just for explaining what I meant, In brief, So here goes... What is anime? The term anime is a Japanese abbreviation for the word animation. To the people who are new to anime, they might confuse it with any other cartoon, but it is not so. Anime has a distinct form of visuals that are unique to most series. They comprise of intricate storylines, fully fledged-out character arcs, catchy intro and end credit songs, beautifully composed soundtracks, captivating visuals and more. They come in many arrays of genres like sports, action, adventure, mystery, thriller, sci-fi, horror, comedy, romance, etc. Manga’s are Japanese comics created b...

When Serendipity Knocked

Sometimes, life surprises you in the most unexpected ways. It throws a name, a moment, or a person into your path that changes everything. For me, that moment came when I met her tiny, bold, with short hair framing a face that held more strength and beauty than I thought possible. She’s the kind of person you don’t forget. Fierce yet kind, strong yet tender, she carries herself with a quiet grace that draws you in. Every conversation with her feels like uncovering a new layer of the world. She challenges me, grounds me, and somehow, without even trying, makes me want to be the best version of myself. What amazes me most is how effortlessly she understands me. In a world where connection often feels fleeting or shallow, she gets me in a way no one else has. It's not just the big things; it's the little things, the way she listens, the way she shares her thoughts, the way she's unapologetically herself. Meeting her wasn't just a moment; it was a turning point. She brought...

Skyrim Was Winter, And I Was Just Waking Up

Lately, I’ve been thinking about silence. Not just the regular kind, the absence of noise, but the kind that settles inside you. The kind that creeps in when you’re alone at night, lying on your bed, phone facedown, and you just feel this weird stillness all around you. The kind of silence that makes you reflect on everything, or nothing, all at once. For me, this silence is oddly similar to something I’ve felt before in a game. It’s weird, I know. But it always takes me back to Skyrim. More specifically, to that cart ride. I’ve played a lot of games. I’ve tried escaping into open worlds, storylines, and choices I don’t always have in real life. But Skyrim ? Skyrim stayed with me. I think about that opening scene more than I probably should. You know, the one where you’re bound, gagged, nameless, and just watching the world pass by as you’re taken to your execution. That cart ride doesn’t just introduce you to the game; it mirrors real life in ways I wasn’t expecting. Yo...